Australian Children’s Furniture Warranty Information
Australian Children’s Furniture offer a 12 month Manufacturers Warranty on all products from the date of delivery.
Australian Children’s Furniture will repair or replace any product with a manufacturing or materials fault for the duration of the Manufacturers Warranty period.
The Australian Children’s Furniture warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
The Australian Children’s Furniture Warranty is in addition to Consumer Guarantees as outlined below:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
How to make a claim
The process to make a warranty claim involves completing a warranty claim form which you can access above
If you are unable to access the electronic claim form on our website, you can contact our office directly on 08 8277 8711, email our office on: email@example.com, or make a time to visit us in person at 16-26 Weaver Street Edwardstown South Australia.
Attaching photographic evidence to your claim will assist with the processing and speed of your warranty claim.
Please note Warranty Exclusions:
- The Manufacturers Warranty does not cover:
- Any damage caused in transit or loading of ‘DIY Collect’ orders
- Normal wear and tear (of the whole of the product or its components);
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions;
- Damage caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes;
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals/agents that are known to damage the finish of the product;
- Damages caused by Act of God.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Australian Children’s Furniture excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
Australian Children’s Furniture Returns and Refund Policy
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, however we may, at our discretion provide a refund or credit note for change of mind. In these instances; a restocking fee of 10% of the invoiced item value will apply. Transportation costs associated with the return of goods from change of mind will be at the expense of the consumer.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is deemed unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description on our website
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not able to be repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your tax invoice/receipt.
Notification must be made to our Customer Service Department on 08 8277 8711 within 7 days of receipt of goods if you intend to request a refund or exchange.
Failure to advise the Customer Service department within 7 days of receipt of goods, may result in your request being declined.
Our Customer Service Department will issue a ‘Returns Authorization Code’ once your return has been approved. Along with your Returns Authorization Code you will receive documentation outlining the steps to complete your product return. Returned goods must be returned in the condition they were received for a refund claim to be processed.
At any time you can contact the Australian Children’s Furniture Customer Service Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8277 8711